Let’s face the facts: pain can greatly affect one’s quality of life. While some people may be better at managing pain than others, it can still limit your enjoyment of life and reduce your quality of living. Moreover, some types of chronic pain, such as nerve pain, can become a lifetime problem if not dealt with properly.
CBD products have been gaining popularity due to their amazing health benefits. However, not all CBD products are created equal. Some CBD products may be better than others, and some may not be suitable for pain, especially nerve pain. In this article, we will help you find the best CBD oil to relieve nerve pain.
What is Nerve Pain?
Nerve pain occurs when the nerves of your body are damaged in some way. These nerves help you feel sensations and let you know what’s happening to your body. When these nerves are damaged, you will experience sharp pains or dull pains, affecting the whole body or a specific area of it.
Many people suffer from chronic pain problems because they have neuropathic nerve pain. It is an overwhelming and often debilitating sensation that can hinder the everyday activities that we take for granted. Studies have shown CBD to be a good alternative for dealing with nerve pain because of its anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties.
How to Choose the Best CBD Products for Nerve Pain
We chose these products based on the factors that we believe are reliable indicators of quality, safety, and transparency.
These were the factors that we considered when making these choices:
- Overall ingredients
- Product potency
- Manufacturing processes and company certifications
- Customer reviews
Keep in mind to only choose products that:
- are free from molds, residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides based on the COA.
- The COA states that the limit is 0.3 percent of THC.
- are provided by a company that offers third-party testing results and COA from an ISO 17025 compliant lab
Best CBD Products for Nerve Pain
Searching for the best CBD products may seem overwhelming at first because there are several options that you can choose from. To help you with your dilemma, here are some of the most common and best CBD products to help you manage nerve pain.
CBD oil is the most popular form of using CBD and comes in varying concentrations. It is usually ingested orally or you can apply it directly to the gums or teeth for toothaches and apply it in a pill for nausea or stomach upset.
Depending on how severe your symptoms are, you may choose a higher concentration per mg for your CBD oil. CBD is diluted in carrier oils such as MCT coconut oil to make it more bioavailable or easily absorbable in the bloodstream.
If you’re still new to CBD, we recommend you to start low and slow, which means start at the lowest CBD concentration, and slowly increase your intake depending on the results. You’ll find your CBD sweet spot much easier this way.
The best CBD oils we recommend are:
- Broad Spectrum Calmr CBD Oil - offers 15mg/CBD oil per serving and delicious peppermint flavor. Best for those with low to moderate nerve pain.
- Max Strength Charlotte's Web CBD Oil - 60mg CBD per serving (1ml), best for moderate to severe nerve pain.
- CBDistillery Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture - 2500mg - 83mg CBD per serving (1ml), best for moderate to severe cases
Many people prefer topical CBD products because they can be absorbed quickly into the skin and deliver fast-acting relief. Also, they are easily applied directly to the areas where the pain is most severe, which means you need not ingest a lot of oil or place drops under your tongue if you don’t want to. If this is how you prefer to take CBD, consider all of these factors when shopping for a product.
- CBD Medic Massage Therapy Pain Relief Oil - best for minor to moderate muscle or joint pain
- Pre and Post Workout CBD Sports Cream - supports healthy muscle repair and helps alleviate minor to moderate muscle and joint pains.
Gummies may be a good introductory CBD product. They are also a delicious option for anyone who has pain. And when you have nerve pain, CBD gummies are especially helpful because they can be taken as needed to help with the sudden onset of pain. It is not uncommon for people who suffer from chronic pain to feel powerful waves of it, so instead of waiting until the worst hits, you can always have something on hand that will provide relief right away!
- Royal CBD Gummies Vegan Drops - 10mg CBD per gummy, best for calming nerves and managing stomach pain.
- Gold Bee Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies - 25mg CBD per gummy, supports calmness and relaxation to the muscles and nerves, as well as supporting achy joints.
Managing pain is always a challenge. If you have neuropathic pain, it can be even more difficult to cope with the sensation of pain and get relief. However, CBD could help give you some control over your symptoms so that you can move through your day without as much discomfort.
If you’re wondering how to choose the best CBD product for nerve pain, consider all of the factors we listed above when evaluating your options. Want to discuss more CBD options? Feel free to leave us a comment below!
Which CBD is Right For You?
Take a quick quiz to find outStart The Quiz